Mike takes to heart the adage that ideas are f***ing worthless without action.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Using Google code for the first time

I've created a Google Code project - bitgrid-sim to support my BitGrid idea by providing a simulator for people to wrap their heads around.  It's really basic, but it gets the job done.

I was able to figure out how to get TortoiseHg on my windows boxen to sync with each other, and I've even managed to get everything pushed to the BitGrid-sim mercurial repository at Google.

It is SO nice having a safety net to catch me if I really screw things up. This is making programming fun again!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Munster, Indiana, United States
I fix things, I take pictures, I write, and marvel at the joy of life. I'm trying to leave the world in better condition than when I found it.