Mike takes to heart the adage that ideas are f***ing worthless without action.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

An eye opening experience at APCU

I owe a special debt today to Conrad Weisert, who showed me the full potential of object oriented programming in C++ today. His use of the object oriented paradigm to handle many of the corner cases ahead of time when dealing with quantities such as money, time, and even electrical units really impressed me.

He's written a book about the subject, which I intend to purchase. I'm even willing to look past the Case Sensitivity of C++ now that I've been enlightened.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Munster, Indiana, United States
I fix things, I take pictures, I write, and marvel at the joy of life. I'm trying to leave the world in better condition than when I found it.